Preservation Action, Legislative Update
Volume 21, Number 37, November 30, 2018 →
1. Midterm Elections Bring Significant Changes to Congress
2. Congress Starts Lame Duck Session, Several Legislative Items Important to Preservation Could be Considered
3. The Nominee to Head the National Park Service Approved by Senate Committee
4. Save the Date! National Historic Preservation Advocacy Week Returns March 12-14th
5. Thanks for a Great Preservation Action Foundation Auction!
6. Stories From the States